Raw Bronze finish (no lacquer or plating), and Elaborate engraving on the bell, body, and neck, make this horn look awesome (for all us saxophone geeks who love the old looking Mark VI type horns :).
- All long hinge rods are stainless steel
- Exclusive bronze alloy
- Black oxide tempered springs
- Pisoni Pro think Italian pads with metal resonators
- High F#
- Double handle tweed wood case with plaush interior blanket
- This thing is so solidly built...that's from me, the sax nerd whos in charge of this site! :)
- Double handle tweed wood case with plush interior
Sax Dakota XR 72 Soprano Saxophone
Sax Dakota does it again. Another soprano that plays so well, the tone and action is more typical of much more expensive horns. This thing feels great in the hands, and has a gorgeous, rich tone.